Chase Jacusiw is a 4-time Canadian National Champion in the sport of Taekwondo with the hopes of being in the 2020 Olympic Games. His training specialties include: gymnastics, freerunning/parkour, and martial arts stunts for films.
Chase's passion for martial arts led him into the fitness industry. Teaching Taekwondo and working with clients personal training share very similar principles. He finds it fulfilling mentoring and motivating others to help them attain and accomplish their goals.
Chase's personal growth in his martial arts training and overall fitness has come by following the 4 “D’s” of success – desire, determination, dedication, and discipline. These are the 4 principles that he hope to instill in every client who has decided to make fitness apart of their lifestyle.
- B. Kin. (Kinesiology) - University of Toronto
- canfitpro Certified Personal Training Specialist
- Fitness Kickboxing Instructor
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo (18 years Martial Arts experienc)
- 4-time National Taekwondo Champion
- Certificate III/IV in Fitness - Australian Institute of Fitness
- Master Trainer Level 1
- TRX Certified Instructor