Ernest Manalo took to physical activity and exercise at a very young age, displaying immense talent in tennis at the age of 4. As such, it was no surprise when he decided to pursue the Kinesiology program at the University of Toronto - St. George. Earning the degree of Specialist in Kinesiology with academic honours, he gained a wealth of hands-on experience through practicum rotations, developing impressive clinical literacy and rehabilitation knowledge.
With his enthusiasm for movement and rehabilitation, Ernest has continued to work with a diverse client base to fine-tune his skills and help people achieve a healthy, active lifestyle. A passionate trainer, he is dedicated to professional development, taking courses such as Dynamic Variable Resistance Training, Anatomy Trains, and Kettlebell Athletics. Ernest is also currently registering with the American College of Sport Medicine to become a Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist. Without a doubt, with Ernest as your trainer you will have access to a wealth of health and fitness knowledge that will help you to maximize your fitness goals!
- Specialist Bachelor of Kinesiology with Honours
- Kettlebell Athletics Level One Certified
- Standard First Aid - Healthcare Provider
- Certificate of Attendance - Anatomy Trains - Anatomy for Movement Professionals
- American College of Sport Medicine - Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist (In Progress)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer (In Progress)