Adam Bannon is a dedicated and inspiring personal trainer from Toronto Canada. Adam uses a systematic and thorough training approach with every client, carefully identifying any limiting factors in movement and performance to promote optimal function and well-being. Adam’s passion for helping other’s achieve optimal function and health have led him to pursue a career as a kinesiologist. He currently holds a Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Kinesiology as well as a Diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion. Adam has a lot of expereince working in a clinical envoirnamnet and is specifically skilled in rehabilitative training.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc) in Kinesiology with Distinction – University of Guelph-Humber
- Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma with Honours – Humber College
- Registered Kinesiologist
- Ontario Fitness Council (Registered Health and Exercise Practitioner)
- Certified Personal Trainer (YMCA Canada)
- First Aid and CPR Level C/AED