Ben Walker is an empathetic and encouraging personal trainer who moved to Toronto, Ontario in 2009. He has a diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion program from Humber College and is a Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, and former EMT Paramedic.
From the Irish district of Dun Laoghaire, Ben grew up as a fitness enthusiast from an early age in the city of Dublin. Having competed in soccer, rugby and track & field at provincial level, he was slowly influenced by how important proper conditioning and injury prevention was to an athlete. His experience is best reflected training individuals for sports specific needs, getting the best results needed for enduring field sports, triathlons, strength programs, and short/long distance events.
- Ontario College Diploma with Honours, Fitness and Health Promotion
- Personal Training Specialist (PTS)
- Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS)
- EMT Paramedic
- Emergency First Responder
- Sutherland Chan School Of Massage Therapy (In Progress)
Ben focuses on the answer to losing weight while also building muscle tone. Most people find it hard to do this simultaneously and there is a correct training protocol to working around this problem.
Coming from a background of fitness and emergency services, Ben understands that the emotional response to lifestyle change takes time. While he believes that achieving weight loss and activating lean muscle tissue can happen quickly, encouraging somebody with the right psychology is key, when reaching the next level thats always one foot in front of the other. For this reason, workouts should be enjoyed, fun and dynamic, when striving to the accomplishment of better cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health.
By training with Ben, you will learn:
- Effective exercises to keep all muscle groups active
- The correct balance of cardiovascular and weight training related to your specific goals
- Boost your Metabolism with your program style
- Burn Calories effectively and not waste another minute
- Increase your daily stamina instantly