Brian Bannon is a dedicated and inspiring personal trainer from Toronto Canada. Brian uses a systematic and thorough training approach with every client, carefully identifying any limiting factors in movement and performance to promote optimal function and well-being. Brian’s passion for helping other’s achieve optimal function and health have led him to pursue a career as a physiotherapist, and he is currently completing his Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto. He currently holds a Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Kinesiology as well as a Diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc) in Kinesiology with Distinction – University of Guelph-Humber
- Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma with Honours – Humber College
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physical Therapy- University of Toronto (In Progress)
- Certified Personal Trainer (YMCA Canada)
- First Aid and CPR Level C/AED