REGISTERED KINESIOLOGIST, TRAINER
Hailey Frydman believes that health and fitness is important and something we should all enjoy. That's why Hailey's aim is to create a positive and fun experience for clients, using her best knowledge and experience to help achieve your goals.
As a former competitive dancer and gymnast, dance teacher and gymnastics coach, fitness is more than a job for Hailey, it is a passion that she feels honored to pursue as a career. She has gained hands on experience working with patients recovering from sports related injuries in a clinical setting as well as clients in pursuit of higher fitness levels. Hailey graduated in 2007 from York University with a Bachelors in Kinesiology and Health Science and has been involved directly with health and fitness ever since.
- Registered Kinesiologist
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
- Fascial Stretch Therapist Level 1
- Certified Pilates Mat Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- Level 2 Certified Coach with the National Coaching Certification Program
- Current Certification in Standard First Aid & CPR C